This is your chance to help in the final days before the most important election in our county…
Our strategy is to get out the vote through mailers, doorbelling, phone banking and waving signs on specific corners.
Join us for…
Our Revolution Sponsored Phone and Text Banking Sessions for Tye
Can we have your Tuesday evenings in October?
- Tuesday October 16, from 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 23, from 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 30, from 5:30 – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, November 4, from 4:30 – 7:00 pm
Where: Lisa Parshley’s house at 1014 4th Ave. E., Olympia (The house west of the 7-Eleven at the corner of 4th Ave. and Eastside St.)
Intro and training at 5:30 and 6 pm
Easy phone calls to known progressive voters
Each caller needs to have a cell phone and a computer
RSVP Nicolette Oliver at email@example.com
This is the END Run folks!!
Sign Waving in Lacey and Olympia
Join us on the next three Friday nights, the Monday before the election, and Election night to wave signs at commuters.
Our Priority Locations are in Lacey:
(We’ll have banners and signs there for you)
- Martin Way and Marvin Road – southeast corner by Key Bank
- College Street and Pacific Avenue – northeast corner by Pints and Quarts
- Plum Street and Union Avenue
(Please bring your own yard signs or contact us for some prior to that evening.)
Dates and times:
- Friday, October 19, 4:30 – 6 pm
- Friday October 26, 4:30 – 6 pm
- Friday, November 2, 4:30 – 6 pm
- Monday, November 5, 4:30 – dark
- Tuesday, November 6, 4:00 – 5pm at 4th Avenue Bridge